The Journal for Indian Researchers in association with the members of various schools of law, across India, presents its online law Journal. The Journal for Indian Researchers is dedicated to advancing the study of national, international, and other important issues of law in their wider sense. Requesting bi-monthly precise articles, short-articles, and research papers in any field of law from scholars, law students, law professors, judges, and people from related fields, such as mass communication and journalism, public administration, and political science, the Journal purposes to deliver a critical examination of present issues, the debates and the universal trends that have immense impact on the field of law.
“The Journal for Indian Researchers(TJIR)” does not restrict itself to any specific area of law. Hence, the Journal welcomes articles, short-articles, and research papers from all legal branches or related branches, as long as the work is relevant, plagiarism free and up to date. Contributors may send their articles on any topic relating to Law.
A short abstract of 250-300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the article.
A maximum of one co-author is permitted. Submissions more than one co-author shall be disqualified.
Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The method of citation which is expected to be followed is Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition.
FORMAT OF THE MAIN TEXT & THE FOOTNOTES
Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed. All articles are to be sent in either doc. or docx format. Note any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
HEADINGS SHOULD FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STANDARD
Headings and sub-headings: All Capitals and Bold (Times New Roman font, in font size 14)
All articles being submitted are to be sent along with a duly filled Undertaking, the format for which is available on our website under More Tab on the top of the website. The duly filed Undertaking has to be sent on the email address mentioned below.
NOTE: The Journal for Indian Researchers (TJIR) shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the author.
· Two Editors of the Editorial Board will evaluate each submission and either admit or discard the paper for additional evaluations. In case of a draw, the Editor-In-Chief will also evaluate the submission. Submissions may be preliminarily rejected without complete evaluation if the topic does not appropriate the purposes of the journal as provided in the Guidelines for Authors. On approval, authors may receive proposals from Editors on alterations to be integrated before subjecting the paper to obligatory peer review.
· Two peer-reviewers with expertise in the subject matter will provide detailed opinion on submissions that have cleared the first stage of evaluation. Publication in the Journal will be depending on including these changes within the given time limit.
· One Editor will evaluate the paper for citation, spelling and grammar errors with feedback on regularity in style and tone, which will be sent back to the Author for corroboration before going to publication.
· One Copyright editor will evaluate the paper that, to ensure that submitted work is not in abuse of copyright law.
· Submitted work shall be published only on satisfaction of all the above-said criteria. However, the decision of the publishing board shall be final.
publication charges are nil.
Notwithstanding, a single payment of Rs. 300 for Postal Charges (for a printed copy of selected articles, and for a hard copy of the certificate of publication) shall be made by the author/authors. A payment of Rs. 300 is to be made once your article has been selected for publication.
The Journal for Indian Researchers self-supporting organisation and does not receive funding from any Institution/Government. Hence, the operation of the Journal is solely financed by processing fee received from the authors. The processing fee are required to meet operation expenses such as Internet Services. Being an open access Journal The Journal for Indian Researchers does not receive any payment from subscription as the Journals are freely accessible over the Internet. It costs money to produce a peer reviewed edited and formatted articles that are ready for online publication, and to host it on a server that is freely accessible without barriers around the clock. We asked that- as a small part of the cost of doing the research the author, institution or funding agency pays a modest fee to help cover the actual cost of the essential final step, the publication. Note: Processing fee is applicable only to those authors whose submission is reviewed and shortlisted by the editorial board for its publication. Processing shall be paid only after such confirmation.
HOW TO SUBMIT
All articles are to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: “Call for Papers” for any further details or queries, a mail can be sent to email@example.com
· The articles/short-articles/research-papers published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
· The name of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the article/short-article/research-paper.
· The Journal for Indian Researchers (TJIR) owns the right to discard entries which do not obey to the Guidelines For Submission.
· The Journal for Indian Researchers (TJIR) reserves the absolute rights to cancel, defer, or postpone indefinitely, the publication of research papers in the event of the accruing of any event, natural or man-made (note in case of cancellation of publication of research papers the registration fee will be refunded).